MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - calories intake

Thread: calories intake
View Single Post

Old 01-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
enufced904
Flyweight

enufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon83 View Post
Im currently weighting 195 and im 5 11, training 6 to 7 days a week, jui-jitsu 4x a week, kikboxing 4x a week, I also have a mma class 2x a week and the rest of the time I go to the gym to do cardio and weight lifting. I eat 6 to 8 times a day and I was wondering how many calories should I eat in a day?
It really depends on your goals. Are you trying gain muscle mass or lose fat? Anyhow, go here http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm .. It should give you an idea.

If you're trying to gain, I'd do 500 above maintenance (per day that is)along with a good weight lifting program. And likewise, if you're trying to lose, eat 500 below.
enufced904 is offline   Reply With Quote