MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sugar, gatorade, ur thoughts?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2009, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I'm assuming that you are trying to gain weight since you are using a high calorie protein shake. If you are trying to gain mass, and not too picky about gaining a few pounds of fat, then go for 2 grams of protein and 2 grams of carbs for whatever your body weight is at this time. If you are going for lean gains and want to minimize the fat gains, go for 2 grams of protein and 1.5 grams of carbs for every pound that you weigh.

My weight fluctuates between 170-175 depending on how much I eat/drink throughout the day. I try to average about 340-360 grams of protein and about 300-330 grams of carbs. My calorie intake is around 3300 for days that I don't go to the gym and about 3800 on days that I do work out.

Also keep in mind that everyone's calorie needs are different. If you are interested, I can post a formula to help you determine your own personal intake needs in order for you make clean gains.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote