MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wrestlerdude's log

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2009, 12:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
xLOTUSx
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

xLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura aboutxLOTUSx has a spectacular aura about
So today was just a regular practice that went smoothly, worked on my ball and chains and some other stuff. Like the Mirko position and other such stuff. But today I have made a decision after learning about this from my coach I am going to start saving money for J Rob 28-day camp. This is the fastest way I’m going to get better and if it literally means going through hell then so be it. This camp is supposed to be one of the hardest things anyone can do and I’m looking forward to it for it will change me as a wrestler and a person. I have heard about new wrestlers going to this camp and in there first year going to state, and that is my goal. Next year I will go to state and this camp will be my first step there. Its in Minnesota and it costs a ton of money so I have to start preparing now. I talked to some of the guys on the team that did it before and they said it changed there wrestling drastically but they hated it when they were doing it. I am excited yet apprehensive all at the same time. Well I have to go to bed because tomorrow I have finals and the next day is a tournament.
xLOTUSx is offline   Reply With Quote