MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP vs. Hughes 3!

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2006, 08:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
unused
Amatuer

unused has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREY B.
To begin my post, I just wanna say that JawShattera's avatar PWNS yours usused. Go look at it...you'll see what I'm talkin' about.

Alright, onto business.

Yeah I found out this news earlier today. I can just see how Pro-GSP that crowd is going to be. DAAAAAAAMN. Hughes' entrance music probably won't even be able to be heard over the thunderous boos.

That shyt is gonna be crazy.

Hmmmm...as for an outcome for that one. It's tough. Like you said unused, Hughes will prepare better based off the video he'll study of UFC 65 - and he'll make it a better fight this time around...but I just see Georges winning one way or another. It's too hard to pick an EXACT result right now though.

Yea JawShattera's aviatar is better but who knows which fight is which mine could be from the first fight and his from the second, who knows. Rampage got kneed like crazy in both and mine is the best part of the action the connecting shoot.

On another note I don't believe that Hughes is going to get booed that much but he is going to get booed just because it is Canada and GSP is an icon there. But Canada also has a lot of hard core fans who don't boo like new and uneducated fans.
unused is offline   Reply With Quote