MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best core excercises for size/shape

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
recon6991
Bantamweight

recon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enough
I agree any muscle can be overtrained 100%, but very few reach the point where they overtrain. Depression starts to set in, people feel like shit in every way imaginable, its just not a continual feeling of being sore. There is a workout that was posted on t-nation where overtraining was the goal, full body 2x a day for 2 weeks, then you take one week of from everything. So I agree, but to actually over train a muscle unless you are like 60 years old or diabetic, you basically have to have that goal in mind. When I first started lifting I would train chest and biceps basically everyday for a week or two without taking a day off, still saw growth. Go ahead, try and overtrain your abs, you will find it very very hard to do. I hit mine everyday with weighted stuff and never gotten to point where depression sets in.