MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 94: Lyoto Machida vs Thiago Silva

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tyzzler
Amatuer

Tyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the roughTyzzler is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
He would of gotten a shot already if he had beaten better competition, only one guy he has fought is still under contract with the UFC and he might not be there once his clause runs out.

Beaten better competition? He's beaten Tito, BJ Penn, Rich Franklin, Stephan Bonner, Sokoudjo....I agree, most fighter would already have a title shot w/ those kind of wins. Aren't Penn, Franklin, and Bonner still under contract w/ UFC?

As for this fight, I do see Machida coming out on top. Although, I did HATE the extensive "running away" from Tito when he knew he had it in points. Backing up and countering like Bisping is one thing but backing up to run out the timer when you're ahead is another. I personally don't like Machida as a fighter but there's no disputing his talent and I do see him winning this one barely.

(my 1st trial sig, any advice/help for the next one would be greatly appreciated)

FAVORITE FIGHTERS:
1. MICHAEL BISPING has been since day 1 of TUF 3
2. Matt Wiman
3. Urijah Faber
4. Joe Lauzon
5. Junie Browning
Tyzzler is offline   Reply With Quote