MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #172 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Our instructor left to go compete somewhere for the next week. So the purples/blues took over. Started with a 5 minute warm up drill with partner, then some pumelling. Too lazy to go through the technique. They covered alot of tricky stuff today and I doubt much stuck. In guard pass drills and rolling I did pretty well. Notable moments include a couple armbars, and rolling with a purple and for the most part staying compettive and avoiding harm, though I did get submitted once or twice. I found myself in a position to use some techniques from my Dvd sets but I couldn't pull it together. I lack the mental fortitude to absorb all this information and put it into use right away, so I'll be watching lots of reruns.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote