Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Which graphic is the BEST?! Place your vote

Signature Competition/SOTW 15 (Week Ending January 23, 2009) - VOTING

2K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  MJB23 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so here is the poll to vote for everyone's favorite piece from the 15th edition of our official GFX Showroom SOTW competition. The poll will close on Thursday, January 29th, at 11 AM eastern time (next competition thread will be posted late Sunday night, or Monday)! With all that out of the way....HERE WE GO!

Votes will be public, so even if you don't reply...people will see who you picked. OH YEAH, participants...(you already know) don't vote for yourself because the counter won't include that specific vote!

The winner receives:
50,000 credits from MJB23
100,000 credits from NikosCC
5,000 credits from CornbreadBB
5,000 credits from D.P.

Total prize: 160,000 credits.

Best of luck to everyone!

----------

Which graphic do YOU like the MOST?

ThaMuffinMan:

ScottySullivan:

Toxic:

Chuck8807:

Norway1:

Steph05050:

D.P.

See less See more
#10 ·
Man, you guys kicked some serious a$$ with these posters. Most are better than what the UFC guys put out. Voting is real hard for this competition. There are some really great graphic artists on this forum. Good job everyone.

I had to go with Chuck8807 because that is thinking way outside of the box gone perfect if you know what I mean. Awsome.

#13 ·
This week its between MuffinMan and DP for me. In the end I went with DP but very close

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.