MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - would you watch ultimate dwarf championships?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
HeavyRob
Lightweight

HeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullpitch View Post
a 6'10" man kicking dwarfs out of the ring into the seats on the fans? now there's a fair fight. maybe throw 10 of them in there with you to help even the odds.

I do think dwarfs would be awesome to watch though and some of them really have bad tempers too. I imagine a mini shamrock type telling another dwarf "Im gonna smash your little head". that would be good tv.
they should make the regulation one man over 6' and as many midgets as it takes to equal his weight.

I'd totally love that.
HeavyRob is offline   Reply With Quote