MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - By everyone

Thread: By everyone
View Single Post

Old 07-05-2006, 04:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
adminmma
Administrator

adminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level now
Good luck with wherever you travel.

Sorry i was away and couldnĺt respond to you quick enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Hello, this forum was great but I am quitting this forum and will decide to come back whenever I want, probably not until September. The reason I've decided to quit this forum is because there are a lot of obnoxious people who have repeatedly and wouldn't stop making fun of me. Dandada187 and alamojj thats who. I tried reporting them but the administrator didn't give a damn. So I'm not making more avatars for anyone or showing up to this site until everyone buckles up and shows more respect to me. It was nice knowing this nicer people on this forum though: brownpimp88, samurice (although we had some arguments), eminem, doublelegtakedown, the don, adminmma, rana, you know who. See you all, take care.
adminmma is offline   Reply With Quote