MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #173 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Muay Thai

Warm up run, combos on pads and kick sheilds...some more random shit. I hurt myself in a few places today and have now had 2 shitty thursday classes. I might be ditching this class to do my own training. I'm going to see if I can use the bags at my workout gym when they're not running their class. Also gotta get my partner working with me, but he's still settling back into training under our MMA gyms full schedule before he starts more work outside of it. I'll probably be training tomorrow, only thing really holding me back is a toe I re-sprained today. Almost there.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote