MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New themes!!!

Thread: New themes!!!
View Single Post

Old 01-31-2009, 03:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Okay I need to clear something up right quick. I wasn't saying this one needs ot go, I'm saying there should be 2 or 3 OPTIONS for skins. Other boards I use have a little drop box at the bottom that allows you to change the theme. Something like that would be awesome. I like the one now fine, but I also like to change the theme of my website according to the style of my dekstop/windows theme lol. I think the Simple white/black idea would be sweet along with another dark theme and then keep this one fo rmiddle gorund and people who don't want change. We could even have a gfx competition to make a new banner and/or theme ideas eh?

EDIT: Dont hijack mah thread UFCFANs >:[
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote