MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes: Georges St. Pierre felt greasy in previous fights

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
420atalon
Super Heavyweight

420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness
So it is unanimous? GSP has greased in every single one of his fights and no one made a big deal about it till now...

It may be possible that he greased but I seriously wonder if he is just slimy when he sweats(I get pretty gross myself). Not sure if that would be it but in the Penn fight I didn't see anywhere near enough vaseline being applied to make that much of a difference and even when he was dried off a lot between the later rounds he still was able to slip around easily.
420atalon is offline   Reply With Quote