MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - K-1 people I need some info on Thailand Muay Thai?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2009, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
bbjd7
Banned

bbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By All
K-1 people I need some info on Thailand Muay Thai?

Ok Swick spent a lot of January training in Thailand working on his Muay Thai. Now I know they have sick Muay Thai in Thailand obviously but I was looking for some info on the guys Swick has been working with and if a huge improvement is possible.

The gym is Tiger Muay Thai I'm sure that's not much but I was wondering if it was a big gym or something.
http://www.tigermuaythai.com/trainin...-trainers.html
Here's a list of their trainers I read it but it doesn't really make sense to me. I'm especially interested in how good Kru Robert is because I know Swick spent time with him.

Also MLS I know you are a big time boxing guy so I wondered if you think the fact Swick spent a lot of time working with Micheal Katsidis will help him?

Anything you guys can give me on this would be great
bbjd7 is offline   Reply With Quote