MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why MikeSwick is the greatest mma figure

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #25 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
This is why people don't take you seriously or respect you.
Lol cause your post wasent there to make me look stupid??? If you can dish it then learn to take it.

Also i could care less if some losers on the internet respect me. If you guys knew me in real life youd probably think im one of the nicest guys you met.

I made this thread to get away from the common GSP or Lyoto threads but instead i got 95% reply's that were there to be insulting towards me when i didnt write anything to offend anyone. After a while it gets old and you stop trying to look good for some internet dweebs.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 02-04-2009 at 01:06 AM.