MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - War Machine (Jon Koppenhaver) gets cut from Bellator Fighting Championships for mouth

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
recon6991
Bantamweight

recon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
This guy is a f*cking retard. I hate it when the most retarded portion of our country decides they absolutely must speak out about politics. Way to let everyone know that you are a complete ignorant tool.
So true. People like him that bring bad to press to MMA and he says they are censoring him... no shit, I'm in high school and know that at no level of a job is that acceptable. And cmon, the guy really changed his name to war machine and he has never even been to war.