MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - War Machine (Jon Koppenhaver) gets cut from Bellator Fighting Championships for mouth

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
BrandonBeninato
MMA Fanatic

BrandonBeninato will become famous soon enoughBrandonBeninato will become famous soon enoughBrandonBeninato will become famous soon enoughBrandonBeninato will become famous soon enoughBrandonBeninato will become famous soon enoughBrandonBeninato will become famous soon enoughBrandonBeninato will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyspankstito View Post
Goddammit. 100 bucks a month for satellite, with like 8 espn channels that I never watch, and I can't get some mma on one of them? All I get is WEC, some UFC, and then random strikeforce shows if I happen to be awake at 3 in the morning. Come on!! Why do the Spanish ones get all the fun? There's no way I'm tacking on another 30 bucks for the "spanish package". That's for sure.
I agree, except my beef is with the movie network. $13 a month for movies made in 2005, you gotta be kidding me. Surprisingly in Canada we get a ton of MMA programming, WEC, Strikeforce, King of the Cage, BodogFight, etc. and they aren't on at 3 AM!