MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Meal Plans?

Thread: Meal Plans?
View Single Post

Old 02-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord -Jitsu View Post
Breakfast- wheat toast w/ peanut butter or marmalade

Lunch- whole wheat Sandwich with one slice of lean turkey/ham/beef (1tbsp mustard or mayo or w.e) . Or whole wheat pasta with tuna

Dinner- any lean meat and veg

Its pretty boring but you cant really go wrong with that. Just get as much protein you can from lean meat to build muscle. Sorry i dont have more exciting meal plans.

He's a 130lbs 16 year old, not a fat 40 year old woman. What I had to eat today.

Breakfast:Sandwich with two slices of pork and onion and three slices of thick cut pork.

Snack:Two slices of toast with Jam

Lunch:Two cajun chicken breasts with pasta and veg.

Snack:Peanut butter sandwich

Snack: Dennys breast in a bun with a large milkshake

Dinner:Chicken Breast with potatoes and veg.

I also ate an apple, a pear, a large quantity of milk and some porridge. And about 4 cups of tea.

Right now I am eating two choclate scone things my sister made which are awesome. Later I will eat a can of tuna and some more peanut butter before I go to bed.

^Thats a days worth of food.
I could eat what you just prescribed in one sitting.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote