MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - War Machine (Jon Koppenhaver) gets cut from Bellator Fighting Championships for mouth

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2009, 02:30 AM   #36 (permalink)
Wise
Chocolate City
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I always find it interesting that dudes who enjoy watching two grown men beat the shit out of each other demand fighters to be so politically correct and proper.

Whatever happened to loving the crazy mofo's in MMA. War Machine isnt the best fighter ever, in fact he pretty much sucks. The cat has given one fight though thats pretty freaking awesome in my eyes so he could be a satan worshiping puppy beater for all I care.

What the **** do you expect from the guy? He gets his head beaten in for a living.

Last edited by Wise : 02-07-2009 at 02:36 AM.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote