MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA is really OLD

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2006, 09:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda3
People are acting like MMA is something new....The fact is.....It's not... Bruce Lee discovered this back in the 60's.....It really shows how much ahead of his time....he really was......The things Matt Hughes, Royce Gracie and other fighters are doing now..Bruce was preaching about back then. Lee once told a reporter in Seattle back in 61 "Teach a man alittle bit of Boxing and Jui Jitsu and he would be unbeatable".

I was a little skeptical about this fella at first...but the more i read about him....The more i admire him....a one of a kind fighter....I wonder how he would have done in the UFC. He probably wouldn't have like it with rules and all...JEET KUNE DO was the worlds first Mixed Martial Art.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtLns...et%20Kune%20Do
AMEN PREACH IT FROM THE MOUNTIAN TOPS.. I Been saying bascily the same thing for awhile now

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote