Im starting JiuJitsu this wednesday, have some questions.
Ok first off I have no idea what all is required at this place. I heard about the place from an acquaintance and got a brochure. I'm showing up with some cash and in workout clothes and going from there.
Questions: (im asking in your experience, obviously no 2 gyms can be the exact same)
1. What do you guys tend to do at your gyms?
2. Can dudes grapple with girls?
3. Do you get sweat on a lot while on the ground?
4. Is there a gayness factor? Not trying to be insulting/offensive but are there some typical criteria to follow when im on my back and a dudes on top of me?
5. Is it weird to start, or will I become acquainted with guys being in these positions with me?
Also im not a homophobe, I have gay friends and I've even kissed a dude (it was for a goddamn good reason now stfu) but I was sexually molested when I was a kid by a dude so that might come into play.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Sig by D.P.