1. Not sure exactly what you mean. We do probably 20-30 minutes of warm up, another 45 minutes or so of technique and then roll for another 30-45 minutes.
4. Absolutely not. You are usually far more concerned with getting the guy off of you or not getting tapped out than whether or not the dude has a hard on.
5. Weird? Maybe. The weird part is more than likely going to be having your ass handed to you for the first few months. Stick with it and don't be so paranoid.
Originally Posted by xeberus
Ok first off I have no idea what all is required at this place. I heard about the place from an acquaintance and got a brochure. I'm showing up with some cash and in workout clothes and going from there.
Questions: (im asking in your experience, obviously no 2 gyms can be the exact same)
1. What do you guys tend to do at your gyms?
2. Can dudes grapple with girls?
3. Do you get sweat on a lot while on the ground?
4. Is there a gayness factor? Not trying to be insulting/offensive but are there some typical criteria to follow when im on my back and a dudes on top of me?
5. Is it weird to start, or will I become acquainted with guys being in these positions with me?
Also im not a homophobe, I have gay friends and I've even kissed a dude (it was for a goddamn good reason now stfu) but I was sexually molested when I was a kid by a dude so that might come into play.