MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kenny training with GSP for Penn fight

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
PirateNinja415
Amatuer

PirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura aboutPirateNinja415 has a spectacular aura about
i can see why florian would want to train with bj, but i don't think he's going to get much out of this. his strategy going in should be to outstrike bj instead of take this to the ground like gsp did. florian's muy thai is really sharp and i think he coupld pick apart bj over time and eventually get the tko. bj has great boxing, but isn't as versatile a striker as kenny, so i could see him having trouble in a stand up battle with him.
PirateNinja415 is offline   Reply With Quote