MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Im starting JiuJitsu this wednesday, have some questions.

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2009, 02:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post

1. What do you guys tend to do at your gyms?

2. Can dudes grapple with girls?

3. Do you get sweat on a lot while on the ground?

4. Is there a gayness factor? Not trying to be insulting/offensive but are there some typical criteria to follow when im on my back and a dudes on top of me?

5. Is it weird to start, or will I become acquainted with guys being in these positions with me?
1. Class will start with a warm up, which contains some shrimping, hip mobility stuff, jumping jacks maybe, some running, etc. After that, usually the instructor will show a technique, like a guard pass or something, and you will drill it for a while. After that, usually there is free rolling.\

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. No there is not.

5. No it's not weird, you get used to it. Don't you watch MMA already? How do you think Bjj is gay, yet you watch MMA and wanna train? Lol

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote