MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New MMA Clothing Website, ToeZup.com

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2009, 11:41 PM   #203 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeZup View Post
Hey Superman, you already know i'm going to say our shorts are super tough but I really do mean it. They really are strong shorts. Our fighters love them.

As far as team deals go we absolutely have a different price range for teams. Teams qualify for wholesale pricing. Just to give an example I think the minimum order is 5 or 6 peices and the top of the line ToughGuy shorts run about $28.00 a pair for team orders which is a sick price. I can send you a wholesale list anytime just let me know where to send it.

Thank you very much TraMaI, that is always good to hear. That is a very cool story too man what a great place to showcase those bad boys. I wish I could just send a pair tra but I get yelled at for giving everything away. hahaha, I can't help it.

The shorts run exactly 21" long. I hope that helps. As far as sizes go we run by your waist size instead of S,M,L. It's a more accurate way of getting your size correct. If you need anything else just let me know gentlemen.
No problem man. I'd much ratehr buy shit from you, a small business, and help you out than buy some shitty shorts from a company like tapout
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman55 View Post
Thanks a lot man. I may need a wholesale list in the near future. We have a BJJ team at my school, and we are looking for shorts that have room for a patch near the knee/thigh portion of the shorts.
Lucky >:[ Wish we had a BJJ team.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote