MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Im starting JiuJitsu this wednesday, have some questions.

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Superman55
"Leak Bros"

Superman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the roughSuperman55 is a jewel in the rough
1. Where I go, we do a shit ton of cardio lol. Like 30 min a 1 hour class, then about 50min in a two hour class. Then, we do Technique for about 50min, then 20min of rolling or king of the mat.

2. Yes

3. Somewhat, depends who you roll with. I don't sweat that much, but a few of the guys I roll with a lot do. But it really doesn't bother you, because the guy is trying to submit you lol.

4. Nope, again, the guy is trying to submit you, its sort like a fight. If a guy was to tackle you, and try to submit you, would you say ewww?
5. Yes, most of the guys I train will are pretty good friends now. And I have only been training for just over a month.

Edit: Oh ya, it was stated above to get a cup. Please make sure you have it lol. I didn't have one for like a week because I am at college and don't have car. Nothing is worse than having to let up because when you tried to armbar the kid his elbow when right into you balls.

Superman55 is offline   Reply With Quote