MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unfortunately, I don't watch too much Hockey, SO....

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #41 (permalink)
All_In
The Truth

All_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Personally, I think Datsyuk is better than Zetterberg. He's just as good defensively, is a better passer, and has moves that freeze even the best players. However, I'll agree that Zetterberg is an elite type of player. Even though he isn't having the best season statistically, he does everything to help his team win at the cost of his own personal agenda. Somehow the Wings always seem to find these players...in the 4th round of the draft...and get to sign them long-term for only a 6 million dollar cap hit when another team would easily have a hit of 8. God, that sucks. The Wings' are just the best run hockey team hands down.

Oh, and Zetterberg's line got the match-up with Crosby last Sunday and Crosby didn't even get a shot on goal. The Wings looked like the play-off Wings...they didn't even have Franzen playing, and their backup was in net (although to be fair Conklin is playing way better than Osgood at this point). Damnit.