MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unfortunately, I don't watch too much Hockey, SO....

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #42 (permalink)
Suvaco
Thug Life

Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrush View Post
Comparing what a center does to a winger on defense is ridiculous. Center acts as a third defenceman clearing out the front, grinding in the corners, starting breakouts. Centers have to be able to do it all. Although for some reason I always found playing a wing harder.
Wing is more focused on physical athleticism. The kind of people who have no defense, skate really fast, have mad dangles, and have great wrist shots always end up on wing. That always sucked for me because I was none of that, and I still played wing. That's why I was stuck on the checking line, although that was also pretty fun.

Quote:
Who would I want on my team right now? Ovechkin no questions asked. Who would I want to build my team around... Crosby.
Agree.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote