MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ever thought about turning the Dark Side? (Figuratively Speaking)

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
jcal
Lightweight

jcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to all
Man thats a good question Walker. Been training with weights since high school that was almost 20 years ago, never really stopped, go at least 3 but mostly 4 days a week, train real hard, dont mess around in there.In 2000 a gym friend asked if I wanted to buy some deca durabolin. He said he has been on it for years and If I wanted to get some good gains I should try it. I never even imagined he was on roids, I even thought most of the cover shots on body building mags were natural! I was to say the least naive. At the time I was 5'10" and weighed 180-185 on a good day and was using protein powder and creatine. I bought a cycle, about 3 months worth and took it 2x per week. Within 2 months I weighed around 200lbs and my bench press went from 225x6 to 275x6 and 225x18 incredible, plus I never got sore had way more energy. The size and strenghth lasted a couple of months after the cycle and then I slowly returned to exactly to where I was before ever using Deca. Never did it again but thought about it often. I have a new outlook on how hard people lift now, after trying so hard for so long and seeing way lazier people sit around and get huge I just think how they probably cant stop using ever cause its real hard going back to where you came from and getting sore with tiny gains again. I wont use em again cause it would be too hard to stop and Im getting older and look pretty decent anyway. And Deca is one of the more mild steroids.
jcal is offline   Reply With Quote