MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World of Mixed Martial Arts

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
cdnbaron
DREAM a little DREAM

cdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level nowcdnbaron is on another level now
World of Mixed Martial Arts

Has anyone played/purchased the full version of this game? I've played the demo, but it doesn't really last long enough to give you a good feel for how the full game would play out.

Basically, if anyone has (or knows of somewhere I could find) a registration key I'd greatly appreciate if you could share that information with me through a PM.

I'm interested in buying the full version (or version 2 that's coming out soon), but I want to try it out for a week or so to know if it's worth it first. I've heard mixed reviews, so I'm not really sure what to make of it at this point.
cdnbaron is offline   Reply With Quote