MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Currently Reading?

I know there is a thread about "currently listening" but I love reading books and BloodJunkie and I had a great couple of PMs about books we were reading and it turns out we are reading the same series: Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time. He's on the 5th book- "The Fires of Heaven" and I'm on the 4th one "The Shadow Rising".

I've been studying Middle Eastern History and US foreign policy in that region since the summer of 2006 but I needed to take a break from the heavy reading for good ole fantasy escapism. The last read on ME history was Robert Fisk's "The Great War for Civilisation" before I read Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" trilogy before hitting Jordan.

So I'd like to see what anyone else is reading and on what subjects.

I know some of yall are in school and have required reading and that's all good too.

So...anyone reading anything?