MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
HeavyRob
Lightweight

HeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Allllmost made this thread a while back but decided against it. Glad to see so many readers in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I dont read much but if you have never read "I hope they serve beer in hell" I strongly suggest you do, it is possibly the funniest book ever written.
I heard that's amazing. I need to pick it up asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Every year I reread Floating Dragon (Peter Straub) and Black House (Stephen King/Peter Straub), also Salem's Lot (Stephen King).
new best friend. I love Salem's Lot. Never made it to Black House, though. The Talisman was awesome, but kinda dragged on a bit. I guess you recommend it, though?

I'm currently reading Galilee by Clive Barker. It's like a supernatural story about families at war. Just started it. He's a really underrated author.
HeavyRob is offline   Reply With Quote