MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
HeavyRob's post reminded me that it's time to get some Clive Barker books again. Clive Barker was the only man ever to fly under my gaydar b/c I was so amazed by his mind. I loved Books of Blood, the Canyon (I think that's what it's called, I've had it for years and haven't looked at it recently) Everville, etc.

I'm going to reread the Confessions of a Shopaholic book. Yeah, I bought it. I'M SORRY. I got intrigued b/c it talked about current shopping in London, where I haven't been in forever and want to go back and the author and I share a first name. I haven't read the others, though.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote