MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
FunkYou
Funky Groundwork

FunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By AllFunkYou Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
Nice. I've seen the movie a bunch of times and have wanted to read the book for a while now. Was the end the same as in the movie, basically leaving it up for you to decide whether or not he's killing all the people?
The ending is pretty similar but the book is way more extreme in its violence and depravity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
HeavyRob's post reminded me that it's time to get some Clive Barker books again. Clive Barker was the only man ever to fly under my gaydar b/c I was so amazed by his mind. I loved Books of Blood, the Canyon (I think that's what it's called, I've had it for years and haven't looked at it recently) Everville, etc.
Coldheart Canyon I think is the one you mean. That is good but his best IMO are The Great and Secret Show and Weaveworld.

Clive Barker is gay? you live and and learn.

MMAFFL Record 4-1
FunkYou is offline   Reply With Quote