MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2009, 11:13 PM   #44 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Awesome thread!

Currently Reading The Bloody Road to Death By Sven Hassel. Supposedly based on his life experiences in the German Army during World War II. I love all his books. There are several from his life experience.

Also just finished The Sorrow of War by Bao Ninh. He was a North Vietnemese Army Scout during the Vietnam War. It was interesting, but I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I can see how it would have been controversial in Communist Vietnam after the war like it was though.

Also just finished Stephen King's The Shining. It is SO MUCH better than the movie.

Besides reading books for Linux and Microsoft for School, that is all I have had time to read here lately sadly enough.

If anyone is really into reading, I highly recommend www.paperbackswap.com to trade books. I am a member and let me know if you join and I will put you on my buddy list!

It is a great site!
Darkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote