MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Randy Couture video on Fedor Emelianenko and more

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
I think Randy was wrong on his take on the Fedor vs Arlovski, I don't think Fedor was seriously hurt in any way. When he was rocked by Fujita he grabbed him and controlled him, like any other fighter tries to do when rocked. With Arlovski he put his hands down and didn't seem to care.
I agree. Someone on the Affliction forum posted slow-motion clips of the "big shots" people thought Arlovski landed that hurt Fedor, and it actually revealed that they either barely glanced him, or didn't hit him at all. Fedor was never in trouble, he set Arlovski up for the right by dropping his hands and backing into the ropes.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote