MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pepes training log

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pepe
Flyweight

Pepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enough
yeah like i want to but idk how i would scheduale it, would i lift more than 3 times a week? and like the amount of excercises i have to me are limited, like i can't do cleanpress since the ceiling where i lift is just a bit above my head...

like if you could give me an example i would for sure try it, i just like to stick to compound excercises and not only sticking to one muscle group, i have a paranoia that i'm not going to get as big.

what i was thinking of doing is doing full body lifts but trying to stick to one or two muscle groups. like i could do a day with squats and deadlifts but do stuff for chest and tris so something like

deadlifts, squats, bentover rows, close grip bench press, chin ups, skull crushers,decline benchpress, upright row

would that be good?
Pepe is offline   Reply With Quote