MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Meal Plans?

Thread: Meal Plans?
View Single Post

Old 02-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
He's a 130lbs 16 year old, not a fat 40 year old woman. What I had to eat today.

Breakfast:Sandwich with two slices of pork and onion and three slices of thick cut pork.

Snack:Two slices of toast with Jam

Lunch:Two cajun chicken breasts with pasta and veg.

Snack:Peanut butter sandwich

Snack: Dennys breast in a bun with a large milkshake

Dinner:Chicken Breast with potatoes and veg.

I also ate an apple, a pear, a large quantity of milk and some porridge. And about 4 cups of tea.

Right now I am eating two choclate scone things my sister made which are awesome. Later I will eat a can of tuna and some more peanut butter before I go to bed.

^Thats a days worth of food.
I could eat what you just prescribed in one sitting.
The reason id say that is a bad idea is because who in the hell could consistantly follow this Eating routine??? First it would drain your pockets dry and on the other hands its alot and its boring. Id say 80% of the people will start cheating 2 months into this eating routine.

This is my eating routine

Morning - protein cereal you get at max muscle.
30-45min later i eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with milk.
30min after i drink a protein shake
2 hours later i make a stake 3x a week and 4x a week its 4 eggs.
2 hours after i eat a can of tuna
30min later protein shake
before bed 2 more peanut butter jelly sandwiches and milk

I also eat bananas,power bars,snacks in between that

7 or more bottles of water a day.