MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 12:51 AM   #196 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Muay Thai
Warm up run, drilling a 1-2 to clinch and knees on partner, push kicking back and forth, a throw from clinch, combos on pads, very light sparring.

MMA
Just drilled starting in bad positions and escaping. Side control, mount, knee on belly, etc. Did really good here. Then we rolled. I was mostly dominant with everyone. Landed a triangle from the kimura setup on the dvd, 2 armbars, and 2 rear nakeds. No subs on me though I fell into a guillotine and had to fight my way out. I was all over people today. Plenty of gas, overall soreness but no real injuries. Good stuff. Getting better! I was suppossed to do my endurance conditioning today but I think I'll miss it this week.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote