Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Ethnic Ancestors of Brock Lesnar?

72K views 86 replies 69 participants last post by  limitufc 
#1 · (Edited)
As we all know Brock Lesner is a freak of nature as far as his enormous physique and his athleticism go.

Then i wondered what's the ethnic ancestors of Brock Lesner?

here are some clues..
1. he's from the state of Minnesota where there are many Germans and Scandinavians (especially Swedish) descendant population.

2. He's skin is so pale and has blond hair even his eyebrows as well. I agree that his nickname "Vanilla Gorilla" suits him well.

*there were some threads regarding his ethnicity from some white supremacy forums during my quick research on google which by the way wasn't that useful at all then i wanted find out his REAL ethnicity.

I'm guessing either German or Swedish :confused02:

Mini-documentary of Brock Lesnar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IkHwhkhkcs&eurl=

#69 ·
he might be a Finnish, I heard some of Finnish ppl have massive body. Such could also be a possibility, but I haven't seen Americans with Dutch background. Average height of Dutch male is 5'9 (180) enomously tall ppl. Semmy schilt n that new guy in heavyweight division of UFC debuting tomorrow against Junior Dos Antos. His nickname is skyscrapper

Anyways Hitlers wet dream is pretty hiliarious Lol

#71 ·
Average height of Dutch male is 5'9 (180) enomously tall ppl.
I've actually heard that it would be 183 cm (6.0 inches) and still increasing with every generation (as opposed to the Scandinavians who have been stuck at 181 cm for decades already). At least they are supposedly the tallest people in the world. But at 6'3" Lesnar isn't freakishly tall, so his length wouldn't be reason enough to assume he's Dutch.

#84 ·
I found this on "ethnicelebs":

What Race or Ethnicity?: German or Norwegian

The American wrestler and mixed martial artist was born in Webster, South Dakota and attended the University of Minnesota where he competed as an amateur wrestler. Along with his WWE stardom, Lesnar is a decorated NCAA wrestler and he became the undisputed UFC heavyweight champion during UFC 100 on July 11th, 2009. Lesnar’s ethnicity has many intrigued as his enormous physique leaves one wondering what race of people could produce such a freak of nature. The UFC didn’t even have gloves that would fit his enormous hands.

However finding out his ethnicity has been challenging and only discussion on various forums can been found when searching for his heritage. Most people seem to believe he is of either German or Swedish descent which may partially explain his very pale complexion and almost white hair. However in South Dakota it is indicated on the 2005 census that the largest ethnic group is German making up 40% followed by Norwegian at 15%. Swedish don’t make up a significant proportion in South Dakota but account for about 10% in neighboring Minnesota where Lesner went to college. With this I’d tend to think he is of German heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.