MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Training question and introduction

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
NastyNinja
Flyweight

NastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enoughNastyNinja will become famous soon enough
I have not yet gone in but I do live 15 sec away, I see alot of ground game when I go by but thanks for the heads up I will check it out and let u know first hand q=).

He is a UFC fighter and alot of the gracie family stops in. He also has it in Jersey and things here are expensive. That could be why he has rumors of charging alot. When I was going to go to Mr.Couture place, wow talk about damn expensive, But it would be fun to hang out with UFC fighters lol.
NastyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote