MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WHo changed my USERTITLE???

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2009, 01:45 PM   #73 (permalink)
MLS
Banned

MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS MLS
So here is the pm, so I sent him a pic of me. Responds with this. Tell me if ya'll see a hint of desperation.

Quote:
She looks cute behind those sunglasses but its probably ur sister or sum 1. But anywaysssss, I did NOTHING to you ever and for you to do that to my shit was ****ed up. And do really think I didnt bang that chik??? Dude, if I dont bang a chik like that at least once a week theres sumthing. Granted once in awhile its the same chik, but mostly its a different chik. I dont really go on myspace anymore, but Ill send you my page and just scroll down and look at my comments. Filled with hot chiks ive smashed. Just send me a friend request, ill gladly accept. Check out my pics, browse aroind, and then tell me that u still dont think i bang hot chiks.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=66939289
So then I send him a pic of my gf and my ex gf, and yet he doesn't respond. I bet plazz, gmw, mjb, anyone in the sb could tell you why that is.
MLS is offline   Reply With Quote