MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best negative rep post Comment you have received?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
kgilstrap
Bantamweight

kgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level now
Best negative rep post Comment you have received?

I was looking at my User CP today and had to die laughing at some of the comments, as its been awhile since I've been in there. So I wanted to start a thread devoted to these random wonderful negative rep comments people like to leave.

I once posted a thread of Kimbo slice(and TO I believe it was) doing ghetto work-out drills, by lifting refrigerators and things like that...and here is a wonderful comment someone left me...

"It's not funny at all. Kimbo is not part of the UFC. They all belong in the jungle so keep your jungle monkey shit out."

WOW, I thought to myself ...What is the best negative rep comment you have ever receieved?