MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - OFFICIAL Salaries For UFC Fight Night - Sanchez vs. Riggs

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
ROCKBASS03
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

ROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamlena
Actually if you don't like the whining about how pathetic the pay outs are and how messed up the pay structure is you should not have replied to the thread...I think that's pretty weird, you're basically whining about us whining???

Almost! I am not whining, I am just making a statement that why whine if you watch it? It really is none of our business how much they get paid. Are all the same people who cry about how much the fighters get paid also paying for the PPV or just taking cheap ways around? If they are, then they should be kicked in the nuts for being so ignorant. I don't care if anyone whines, it is amusing because in reailty nobody on here knows shit about Dana White or how much these guys should be getting paid. If it really was that bad, these guys would not be doing it.
ROCKBASS03 is offline   Reply With Quote