MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Buddy.....You're In The Wrong Line Of Work!!

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2009, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
_RIVAL_
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum_RIVAL_ Lord of The Forum
Buddy.....You're In The Wrong Line Of Work!!

This guy needs a carreer change.

Name: Scott Blevins
Nickname: Lionheart
Record: 0-13
Other Details: All losses in round 1. Via (T)KO and submission.

Quick clip of interview....

Quote:
Yes, Blevins's fights generally end badly. The first time I heard about him, I had to know two things: 1) Was this some kind of joke? 2) If it wasn't, why keep doing it? When I finally tracked Scott down, a few days after his most recent loss to Chico Camus at an Evolution Fighting Championship event in Wisconsin earlier this month, he was on the way to the hospital, due to a mysterious ailment that had laid him out. But he took the time to explain that despite the losses, despite the haters, despite a family that thinks he's crazy, this shit is the furthest thing from a joke. As for why he keeps doing it, well, you'll have to keep reading. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...LionHeart.
Link.....http://www.cagepotato.com/exclusive-...ant-be-stopped

Ladies and gentleman!!! Let's watch this guy!!

MMAForum.....You Know You Love It..

_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI