Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

LeBanner Calls Out Tim Silvia AGAIN!

2K views 39 replies 25 participants last post by  Rated 
#1 ·
#27 ·
f you really wanted to fight that person you would get in contact with that persons manager and set up the fight
Depends if the other person actually WANTS the fight. I wouldnt want to fight a person who i would lose against. But if it the pay that matters, as in he wants more. Dana should say whats he's offered and that he has refused for more money, and why should i pay more money for someone who has NO MMA RECORD. Sounds fair to me.

And i could see Tim training for takedowns if he couldnt match up to the striking. Tim isnt dumb, boring recently, but not dumb. If he see's winning is on the ground he will train for it, and lets be honest he has a LOT more ground game than any pure K-1 fighter.

#29 ·
ricefarmer said:
shut the hell up, HW in UFC sucks ass, le banner would kill him.. and so will any other k1, pride heavy weight dumbass.. maybe u should stop naming the no-name people he has faced.. and yes arlovski is shit in the mma world.. stfu with ur tim nut hugging dumbass.. the fights not going to go to the ground.. and who u think has better striking moron? look at the facts
Jaws relax man. Sounds like I struck a nerve some of the stuff I said was right on wasn't man. Yea UFC has a weak HW division but Tim is as good as most and would be a good fighter capable of beating anyone in all the originizations divisions. Oh by the way what facts are you talking about? I honestly think Sylvia could strike with Lebanner probably Jab him till he dies. Then give him a signed PS3, take a shit on him, and set him up on a blind date. Maybe you could go with Jaws, and steal Lebanner from him. And play PS3 all night then you could compliment him on his superior K1 striking ability. Oh and mention that how he lost to semmy was crap and that you think he is way better.

#30 ·
TYKIDD said:
Jaws relax man. Sounds like I struck a nerve some of the stuff I said was right on wasn't man. Yea UFC has a weak HW division but Tim is as good as most and would be a good fighter capable of beating anyone in all the originizations divisions. Oh by the way what facts are you talking about? I honestly think Sylvia could strike with Lebanner probably Jab him till he dies. Then give him a signed PS3, take a shit on him, and set him up on a blind date. Maybe you could go with Jaws, and steal Lebanner from him. And play PS3 all night then you could compliment him on his superior K1 striking ability. Oh and mention that how he lost to semmy was crap and that you think he is way better.
as far as striking goes tim sylvia hasnt fought anyone even within light years of jerome lebanner's stand up i can understand if people wanna fantasize about tim sylvia going for a takedown and submitting him :laugh: but outstriking him? are you sure you know who he is?

#31 ·
aznmaniac0909 said:
as far as striking goes tim sylvia hasnt fought anyone even within light years of jerome lebanner's stand up i can understand if people wanna fantasize about tim sylvia going for a takedown and submitting him :laugh: but outstriking him? are you sure you know who he is?
thats what im sayin.. there is no way tim could stand with jerome lebanner.. no way in hell

if tim sylvia beat jerome lebanner standing i would prolly nver watch MMA again because it would be obvious im an idiot

#33 ·
JawShattera said:
thing is that lebanner is way way above tims level striking wise and hed need nothing but his hands to put sylvia away in the first or second. Tims striking is basic, compleetely predictable and barely dangerous.
Fight Finder - Tim "Maine-iac" Sylvia's Mixed Martial Arts Statistics

Why do people make themselves look like tools? Just because you dont like him(hes not my favorite either) doesnt mean make yourself look DUMB when he has 16 ko's. Please get real :thumbsdown:

#37 ·
i don't really like tim sylvia but i don't hate him either, i respect him as he's the heavy weight champ and i think any champion deserves respect. i never thought much of tim when he lost to frank mir pretty easily and then when arlovski smashed him up i thought what a bum, then the rematch with arlovski came and he impressed me, he took a shot off arlovski and countered with his own and proceeded to win the fight. recently he has been boring and i do wonder is it a matter of time before he loses his belt, the only person i see taking it is possibly vera who's standup is pretty awesome but lebanner's is a lot better so back to the point of the thread lebanner on this video looks like an ass but if they did fight even in the octagon tim will not beat lebanner FULL STOP

#38 ·
so what he kos a bunch of guys who suck.
"tell that to gan magee, telligman" haha they suck too, he beats arlovski when he had no respect for tim and came in to ko him too fast, won a half ass decision when he was injured.

sylvia cant even finish anyone who isnt a can hw. His striking is decent and jlb would kick his ass

#39 ·
ok lets go with statistics jerome lebanner has 29 Kos in k1an organization that is ONLY stand up so everyone knows how to fight on thier feet he has wins over hong man choi, gary goodridge, ernesto hoost, mark hunt now lets analzye the people that tim sylvia have knocked out first lets talk about ricco Rodriguez hasnt won agianst anyone big since 2002 win over randy couture and has only 5 kos but has 14 submissions sounds like hes more comfortable on the ground than on his feet now theres gan mcgee 5 kos out of his 12 win record and 6 submissions though id say he is probably more comfortable on his feet his stand up is very sloppy and now theres tra tellingman should i even mention him? he has never won agianst anyone worth mentioning and has only fought 2 times in the last 5 years with 2 kos WWWOOWWWWW:laugh: i will say this one more time you guys can fantasize about tim learnning some ground game and getting a submission :laugh: but when it comes to stand up dont even put jerome lebanner and tim sylvias names in the same sentence

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.