MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most videos dont play on the internet

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
MalkyBoy
Rangers rule

MalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For GreatnessMalkyBoy Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockinUout View Post
I have a problem on my computer to where I find a video to watch on youtube or something and it will play not even a second of picture but keep playing the sound and freeze on that picture. But I can see half of the videos I try to watch. SO for some reason some of them dont work. I went into internet options and the play videos, sounds, etc is checked so there not disabled on my browser. But it hasnt always done it. More like in the past month. Help would be greatly rewarded.
have you tried switching browsers, if the work in firefox but not IE or vice versa then you may need to update the program. If not then you know its something else at fault

Thanks to Plazz for the awesome sig

http://www.mmaforum.com/hall-fame/47...-plazzman.html

Show him respect
MalkyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote