MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ken Shamrock vs Bobby Lashley at Roy Jones' March Madness

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
randyspankstito
Lightweight

randyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
ken, ken, ken... why oh why must you take a fight like this, if you win you prove nothing by beating a rookie, and if you lose which you will, you get your ass HANDED to you by a guy who is a walking muscle basically. I see bad things happening for kenny, that or an "injury" close to fight time. lashley is very green but this is old man shamrock we are talking about.
And let's face it, Ken was never very good in the first place. I think he has more losses than wins in the UFC, either that or close to it. I've seen him bitch about one thing or another at the end of a fight way more than I have ever seen him with his hand raised in victory.