MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Possible Final 16 Max fighters

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
Yea supposedly he is training with some great brazilian Muay Thai guy who kicks well to get ready for the kicks. So at least Dida is aware of his opponents skills.

One advantage Dida will have at Max is that as far as I've seen and I could be 100% wrong but there really isn't a Remy Bonjasky who defends punches amazing well and is so hard to hit. It seems to me and once I again I could be wrong but that No one in Max is like Mark Hunt where knocking them out seems out of the question. Which is good for Andre since he has insane power however the key IMO if Dida is able to come back from being dropped well that'll be very good for him.
Bonjasky uses his MT guard very well, and that's how he can block the punches so well. The only person who comes close to that in MAX in that regard is Buakaw.

In terms of elusiveness, I'd say Masato and Sauwer are extremely elusive and very hard to hit.

In terms of great chin, I'd say Sato has a ridiculous chin.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote