MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2009, 01:30 PM   #2006 (permalink)
CornbreadBB
Megaweight

CornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU View Post
CornBread is that the first time you heard that song? I always loved that song, always loved them.. I remember when Clint Eastwood first came out, they played it on MTV2 occassionally (back when MTV2 was all videos), and I would watch that channel all day every day just for the small chance to see the video. For some reason it was out for almost a year maybe more before it ever got any recognition on the top 10 on TRL and the like. Don't know why.
I just got the CD about a week or two ago (yes I still buy cds, I'm 56)....it was kinda by accident, I went to BestBuy and they never have what I want and I wanted to get something new, so I figured I would buy a Gorillaz CD. Then I listened to it and found out there is a song with MF DOOM and Roots Manuva on the album and had an orgasm.

CornbreadBB is offline   Reply With Quote